For a booking to be considered confirmed, the Fees must be paid in full at the time of booking the Driving Experience. Payment must be made by credit card. Payment of the Fees by the Customer shall be made in Canadian Dollars. Exchange rate fluctuations are strictly Participant’s responsibility.
Participants are required to complete and return the “Confirmation package” paperwork within 48 hours of receipt to complete the registration process.
- be over 21 years old;
- hold a valid full unrestricted Driver’s Licence which permits them under Canadian law to drive a car upon public highways in Canada;
- be medically fit to participate and have eyesight up to the standard required of a road driving test;
- follow all instructions of all PDE staff;
- wear a seat belt at all times;
- complete and sign a Driver Indemnity Form before participating in the Driving Experience (the Driver Indemnity Form will be included in the Confirmation Package so that Participants will have ample review time);
- produce their original Driver’s Licence or equivalent foreign document (if applicable) when they arrive for the Event as well as their original fully executed Driver Indemnity Form;
Porsche reserves the right to exclude any Participant who in Porsche’s sole judgment does not comply with the above requirements or who is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs or otherwise unable to participate in the Event in a way which maximizes the safety of all participants. In such cases there shall be no reimbursement of the Driving Experience Fee.
We ask you to understand that Porsche incurs expenses in reliance upon your attendance as enrolled. If Porsche receives your request to cancel or change your reservation with the Porsche Camp4 Canada more than thirty (30) days prior to the course start date, a $250.00 fee will be charged and you will have no further obligation. If the cancellation or change is received by Porsche between seven (7) and thirty (30) days prior to the course start date, the participant forfeits half the cost of the Event. There are no refunds for changes or cancellations received by Porsche less than seven (7) days prior to the course start date, or if you do not appear for the Event, regardless of reason. Likewise, by way of example and not of limitation, refunds will not be issued for “no-shows” resulting from weather, airline connection problems, or other members of a group cancelling.