Your dream Porsche will give you plenty of driving pleasure. With the Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty, you will experience yet another good feeling.The feeling of security. And the reassuring certainty to have made the right decision. In case of a problem, the comprehensive warranty covers 100% of the costs for material and labor.
CPO Warranty coverage:
- Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty covers up to 6 years, or a cumulative 100,000 miles, from the original in-service date (whichever occurs first), if the vehicle is still under the new car limited warranty at the time of purchase.
- For vehicles no longer under the new vehicle limited warranty at the time of used retail delivery, Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty coverage extends until the earlier of:
• 2 years from the date of used retail delivery
• 50,000 miles from the mileage at used retail delivery, but not to exceed a cumulative 100,000 total miles on the vehicle
This limited warranty covers all parts of the following components:
- Fuel / Cooling system
- Power train / Transmission
- Suspension / Steering
- Brake system
- Heating / Air condition
- Electrical Systems
- Comfort Electronics
This warranty does not cover:
- Emission Control Systems and Corrosion. (Refer to the Emission Control and Corrosion Limited Warranties in the new vehicle limited warranty manual.)
- Batteries damaged from storage, lack of normal vehicle use, or non-Porsche Approved electrical or accessory installation.
- Tires damaged by road hazard. (If you need further assistance, contact your authorized Porsche automobile dealer.)
- Tires damaged by premature wear.
- Parts that fail due to lack of required maintenance or use of non-Porsche Cars N.A. distributed parts.
- Normal wear and tear or deterioration of any part.
- Cleaning and polishing.
- Contamination of fuels, lubricants, or other fluids.
- Lubricants, unless part of a warranty repair.
- Air conditioner refrigerant charge unless part of a warranty repair.
- Glass breakage, chips and/or scratches that are not due to a defect in material or workmanship.
- Appearance items that are not due to a defect in material or workmanship.
- Any car registered or normally driven outside of the United States and Canada.
- The replacement of expendable maintenance items (such as spark plugs, filters, worn wiper blades, worn brakes, worn clutches, worn tires) when the replacement is not due to a defect in material or workmanship.
- The adding of any fluids unless they are needed as part of a warranty repair.
- Any car with an odometer that has been altered so that the actual mileage cannot be determined.
- Vehicles with total loss or salvage titles.
- Modifications not authorized by Porsche Cars N.A. or it’s authorized dealers.
- Service adjustments (such as idle speed, air/fuel mixture, brake, clutch, headlight, and drive belts)
- Improper repairs by someone other than Porsche Cars N.A. or it’s authorized dealers.
- Abuse, accident, acts of God, competition, racing or track use or other events beyond the control of Porsche Cars N.A.
- Components and/or parts that failed during racing or driving events (including Porsche sponsored events) will not be covered by the CPO limited warranty.