|Power||283 kW (385 hp) at 3,750 1/min|
|Acceleration from 0 - 100 km/h||5.4 s|
|Top speed||252 km/h|
|Fuel Consumption/Emissions* Combined in l/100 km||8.2 - 8.0|
|CO2 emissions in g/km||215 - 209|
For athletes, precious metal is still the reward for outstanding achievement.
And a vehicle that successfully maintains its undisputed leading position as a Sports Car among SUVs deserves something special. That is why we have redesigned the Cayenne once more. Both enhanced it and refined it. The Cayenne Platinum Edition models are now here. With selected materials. For an even more stylish feeling. With outstanding details such as the Porsche Crest on the headrests. For that certain something.
One thing holds true for every Platinum Edition model: it is a Cayenne through and through. But just a touch more elegant. After all, it is an exceptional moment when an athlete is recognised with precious metal.
The Cayenne Platinum Edition models.
How can you recognise trailblazing design?
By the envious glances that follow you.
Some people want to stand out, others prefer to leave a lasting impression. It is all a question of style. The up to 21-inch wheels in a distinctive design are impressively highlighted by the wheel arch extensions in exterior colour. And the dynamic Porsche contours also make sure that all eyes will be following you. In a nutshell, Fascination Sports Car.
Highlights of the extended standard equipment.
• Bi-Xenon main headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
• Wheel arch extensions painted in exterior colour
• 21-inch Cayenne SportEdition wheels in Platinum (satin-gloss) for the Cayenne S Diesel Platinum Edition and Cayenne S Platinum Edition
• Privacy glazing
• Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors
• ParkAssist at front and rear
• Exterior package Black (high-gloss)
The basis for an outstanding appearance: inner values.
The cockpit as a complete work of art: sporty, comfortable, connected. The multifunction steering wheel allows fast, ergonomic gear changes. The 8-way sports seats with high, strongly contoured side bolsters offer optimum support. The BOSE® Surround Sound System with a total output of 665 watts supplies the appropriate sound experience. New possibilities are offered by the Porsche Communication Management (PCM) system with online navigation module. Standard for the Cayenne Platinum Edition: the Connect Plus module, including LTE telephone module, Apple® CarPlay, the Porsche Connect apps as well as numerous other Porsche Connect services. These are inner values – in many different forms.
Highlights of the extended standard equipment.
• Porsche Communication Management (PCM) with online navigation and Connect Plus module
• Sports seats (8-way, electric) with seat centres covered in Alcantara®
• BOSE® Surround Sound System
• Porsche Crest on front and rear outside headrests
• Heated seats at front
• Analogue clock on dashboard
• Door entry guards at front with "Platinum Edition" logo
• Floor mats
Fuel Consumption/Emissions* Cayenne S Diesel Platinum Edition: Urban in l/100 km 10,3 - 10,1; Non-urban in l/100 km 7,2 - 7,0; Combined in l/100 km 8.2 - 8.0; CO2 emissions in g/km 215 - 209.
© 2017 Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. Legal notice.
* Data determined in the NEDC (New European Driving Cycle) in accordance with the Euro 6 (715/2007/EC, 195/2013/EC and ECE-R 101.01) measurement method. The figures do not refer to an individual vehicle nor do they constitute part of the offer. They are intended solely as a means of comparing different types of vehicle. Fuel consumption calculated for vehicles with standard specification only. Actual consumption and performance may vary with items of optional equipment. A vehicle’s fuel consumption and CO2 emissions depend not only on its efficient use of fuel but also on driving style and other non-technical factors. The latest Porsche models with a petrol engine are designed to operate on fuels with an ethanol content of up to 10 %. You can obtain further information about individual vehicles from your Porsche Centre. Consumption figures were obtained on the basis of standard equipment. Special equipment may affect consumption and performance.
** These data were obtained using the Euro 5 measurement method (715/2007/EC and 692/2008/EC) in the NEDC (New European Driving Cycle) with standard equipment. The information does not refer to an individual vehicle and is not part of the offer, but is simply provided so that comparisons can be made between different types of vehicle. Further, up to date information on the individual vehicles can be obtained from your Porsche Centre. Consumption figures were obtained on the basis of standard equipment. Special equipment may affect consumption and performance.